11 Second Club Jan 2016

Final Update


And finally here is the finished render! I'm quite pleased with how this turned out, its not my best animation, but I definitely learnt a lot about posing from the progression I had.

I need to spend more time in the drawing page getting some really interesting ideas down, not necessarily perfect poses but just interesting shapes to start from in Maya.

The render itself is slightly odd, I render it in Mental Ray but the characters turned out surprisingly shiny.



----------------

I've (quite late on) decided to do this months 11 Second Club. The clip is from Hot Fuzz. I think I'll be able to get it done over the next two weeks when we have far fewer lectures.

I'll be updating this post with work in progress as I go, I'll also eventually post it on the 11 Second Club Forums for feedback on there.

And now here is the 11 Second Club post!

W.I.P. #1



W.I.P. #2



W.I.P. #3

Got the basic lip sync in now, I've focused on the describing character first so the first talking character needs some more detail.



W.I.P. #4

Quite a lot changed this time based on some feedback I got on my forum post!

Here are some of the drawings I did to work out the new posing.





Popular posts from this blog

Life Drawing - Session 1

Big Top Plastic Shaders

Renderman Conversion Script