Renderman Conversion Script
I have gradually been building up my material converter script, I have re-written lots of it over the past week, changing elements and making it work better.
In it's current state it detects the type of material and assigns a similar type of Renderman Material, currently this only works for lambert and blinn, so I need to add some 'else' statements to include the other types of material.
I also added, and then removed connecting transparency, because Renderman doesn't have it in the same way Mental ray does, I did try plugging the transparency into Rendermans presence, but this was not reliable depending on how the mental ray material was set up.
I have also added in the ability to copy over diffuse colour values to materials without textures, so it is more of a complete conversion.
It needs more work, but it is coming along nicely.
