Visual Effects
It has been such a long time since I've posted anything! In that time I've had a Christmas break now I'm back to work all refreshed.
Hand ins were the first to get done and dusted before we move on to 2nd semester.
Below are my 3 finished visual effects videos and a breakdown making of video combining the processes I used for all of them.
A report of my process for each of these shots was handed in as well. To sum it up I'm pleased with what I managed to create this semester, but I feel the shots have a lack of direction and focus, which makes them seem 'studenty'
This is something I would like to work on, improving composition, thinking about what the shot is trying to achieve.
I think what I have made works on the effects level, having done no effects before I kept it quite basic but I have learnt a huge amount about using Nuke, and will be looking for opportunities to work with VFX again, although I don't think this type of compositing work will be something I look to for a career.