Maya Roundup #1

I've decided to group together some of my posts now into these hopefully weekly ones, that'll just contain anything I've worked on over the last week, I'll probably keep these fairly regularly or whenever I feel I have enough work to post, for bigger projects I'll still give them a whole post.

This week I started to practice a bit with the new rigs ahead of starting the next semester work in 3D, 2 weeks of stop motion have been good and I will do more stop motion but now it is time to go back to 3D which I am really looking forward to.

This flex was just a little testing of the rig I did to get used to it.





The second thing I attempted was this character knocking over boxes, I really wanted to make this character look angry, after I had done something that I thought was ok I went back over it to make some of the poses more exaggerated and tried to give him more of an aggressive stance, like the character was really angry and his reaction was to push these boxes over.

Popular posts from this blog

Life Drawing - Session 1

Maya Roundup #5

Big Top Plastic Shaders