Wall Climb Exercise

Here is the revised version of the task:





Original Post:

This is our latest task, one character lifting another over a wall.
This was a 3 week task but because of other modules running alongside this one I only managed to take advantage of 2 of them.


I am pleased with the result though, I attempted to do something basic but to do it well, there are a few jerky moments where the rigs are switching between IK and FK however I'm pleased with the overall result.

The main part of this was animating with the constraints, I put a lot of practice in when we were first told about constraints and I think that did help. The move I did was pretty simple, there is a bit of rotation in there but not a lot and that did make it easier to keep track of.

I'm not 100% happy with the short bit of walk, I think the steps are just a bit to close together and that makes it look slightly unusual but it wasn't the main focus for me.

I also managed to put in some of what I learnt from the rendering tutorial I had done from the other day.

Popular posts from this blog

Big Top Plastic Shaders

Completed Title Sequence

Life Drawing - Session 1