Bony Fancy Walk
This is the 3rd walk I have done with the Bony character Rig, I love using the rig, and I still have plans for more walk cycles. I now want to blend the walk and the push animation we practiced in session into one, more polished, clip.
I am quite pleased with this, the anticipation into walk is much smoother than in previous exercises however it is still not perfect.
The timing is close but not quite right, I think shifting keyframes in the dope sheet around would help to fix this by making different movements happen at different times, making him seem less stiff.
However this walk does have a lot more character to it and I'm really pleased about that.
My goal was to create a character with exaggerated hand movements and really prolonged steps, and I did achieve that, now all it needs is work on the timing to really improve it.