Bony Chubby Walk

I used the Bony rig we were given and squished him down to make a chubby version of him. I wanted to try working at a more stylised walk for the character, one of the main focuses was making him squish down and noticeably stretch out on the lows and highs of the steps.


Bony Chubby Walk Youtube

I like the smoothness of the hands, I animated the hands using the FK setup and the steps using the IK rig. I found it really easy to use the FK arms.

I don't like the anticipation pose I started with, I used a very similar one to what I did with the wall push, I think I would really benefit from getting up and trying the animation myself, I did this to work out how the hips should move and it made it easier to put into the character.

Popular posts from this blog

Big Top Plastic Shaders

Completed Title Sequence

Life Drawing - Session 1