Mudbox Ecorche
In our first modeling and rigging session we focused on sculpting Mudbox. Being told we were starting with a ecorche I didn't expect the session to go to tell but I found Mudbox, with just a bit of persistence was easy to get used to.
After leaving the file for a few days and coming back to look at it I think the details should be more pronounced, especially in the chest. I started doing the chest and abs, then moved up to do the neck, around the shoulders and arms and onto the back. The back I did several times until I started to get a feel for what I was doing better. I then moved on to the legs and I think these turned out quite well, the sculpting definitely got easier as I went on.
I feel I could improve it by going back round the front of the model and re-sculpting it to add more detail.
Modeling and sculpting has always been one thing in animation that have enjoyed but never felt like I wanted to put more time into in order to really improve at it. Although now I do feel like I could improve it more after this session.

