Juggling

This is the most recent principle task we had to attempt, it would have taken a very long time to work out the timing for this animation without guidance from our lecturer.

The hands and balls are on different cycles, I found it easier to think of them totally separately at first, then match the timings after the cycles were looping properly.



The hand on the left has a bit of a jump when it goes to catch the next ball which I don't like. Other than that the animation works pretty well, its not that appealing to look at but it definitely works. If this was to be used in a real animation it would have to be changed so the hand cycles look a bit more natural.

Instead of trying to make this animation look nice I next plan on attempting the same task in Maya.

Popular posts from this blog

Life Drawing - Session 1

Maya Roundup #5

Big Top Plastic Shaders